Saturday, November 20, 2010

WANTED: ROCK VOCALIST


Just look at the photo. It's two brothers, and they're just the type of complete dorks that my brother and I would've loved to party with. Bonus old school geek points right out of the gate. Their names are Caleb and Ashton Bird, known as Tweak Bird. They make a loud racket, which is encouraging. Co-produced by a Melvin, also good. Though if I had my druthers, I'd raunch up the vocals. While I could sit here and complain about the dearth of loud guitar/raunchy vocal combos these days, I would be reminded that I did buy the Sweet's "Desolation Blvd" back in the day, and half of that record is practically falsetto. Okay, I exaggerate, but still. Dare I encourage anyone to smoke, could someone at least feed them some gravel?

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Tweak Bird - Whorses mp3 at Volcom
Tweak Bird - Lights in Lines mp3 at Brooklyn Vegan
Tweak Bird - Ah Sun/Ahh Ahh mp3 at Brooklyn Vegan
Tweak Bird - The Future mp3 at Rollo & Grady
Tweak Bird - Flyin' High mp3 at Rollo & Grady
Tweak Bird - Lights in Lines video at YouTube
Tweak Bird Officlal Site

No comments: