Monday, December 13, 2010

AW, LIGHTEN UP


I'd seen blurbs, but I didn't really read about these guys until the New Yorker had a piece. That's what it's come to friends. Which isn't as bad as it sounds. I actually read quite a few music magazines. The difference is, I tend to trust the New Yorker. Because I wasn't a doubter from the outset (ahem, all you dudes my age who still blurt their hatred for rap & hip hop every time the subject comes up, it comes off as phobia), I found it catchy as shit. Zef is spreading.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Das Racist - Combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell (Wallpaper remix) mp3 at Live For The Funk
Das Racist - I'm Up On That mp3 at Subservient Experiment
Das Racist - You Oughta Know mp3 at Stereogum
Das Racist - Amazing (streaming) at the Digital Outhouse
Das Racist -Ek Shaneesh video at YouTube
Remix contest for "Hahahaha JK" at Tracks & Fields
Blacklisted by Sasha Frere-Jones at the New Yorker
Das Racist official site

No comments: