Friday, March 11, 2011

UP (YOURS) WITH PEOPLE!


Photo: Square America

Too old and tired to go out and get nutty on a Friday night? We have an app for that. I ran across a medley of Velvet Underground songs that pops up from time to time. The first time I heard it, it prompted a mix of WTF mild amusement, and purist annoyance. So, of course, I had to subject you to it. If you want to get it out of your head right away, follow it up with the "Guess I'm Falling In Love" instrumental version as a chaser, loud. It's the only known remedy.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
The symptom:
Mike Flowers Pop - Velvet Underground Medley mp3 at 8106 ("No para puristas"? No shit.)
The remedy:

The Velvet Underground - Guess I'm Falling In Love (instrumental) mp3 at Boogie Woogie Flu
Earlier VU post:
The Velvet Underground Grab Bag (Note: From a year ago, so some mp3 links may be dead)

No comments: