Thursday, June 2, 2011

SUNSHINE VS RAINBOW


Here's a couple totally unrelated covers I ran across at Town Full of Losers. Two random clicks, and two good songs. That doesn't happen often. (I'll have to watch that blog.) The first is a cover of "Sunshine of Your Love" by Spanky Wilson. Very funky. The drums really get me, as does the bass. The second one is completely different. It's a cover of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Melody Gardot. This one works better with little context. She's a talented singer, and it's a nice kinda bossa nova sounding version. I went to her site, and the rest of the music I heard is high rent stuff.


~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Spanky Wilson - Sunshine of Your Love mp3 at Town Full of Losers
Melody Gardot - Somewhere Over the Rainbow mp3 at Town Full of Losers
Visit:
Town Full of Losers

No comments: