Thursday, December 22, 2011

STAY ON THE SCENE



I was going to ease up on all this holiday stuff, but that was before the Godfather of Soul entered my ear canals today. I realized that I never gave him his holiday due. It's no surprise that The Hardest Working Man in Show Business, a man who could turn a fart into a soul funk classic, was also prolific in the Christmas music game. There's tons of his holiday stuff out there and, like most of his output, a high percentage is good enough to eat. So, as I again celebrate another lazy post, here's James Brown. The Man.



~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
James Brown - Funky Christmas mp3 at SB Dave
James Brown - Go Time At Christmas Time mp3 at The Sound of Indie
James Brown - Soulful Christmas mp3 at Love My Oldies
James Brown - Santa Claus Go Straight to the Ghetto mp3 at Too Much Happiness
James Brown - Christmas In Heaven mp3 at Pup 'n' Taco
James Brown - Let's Make Christmas Mean Something This Year mp3 at Too Much Happiness
James Brown - Merry Christmas Baby mp3 at Plain or Pan
Visit:
James Brown - Discography at Wikipedia

No comments: