Tuesday, January 17, 2012

THANKS, I NEEDED THAT


Ever get to a point where you just want to hit the reset button, and clear everything out of your head? It takes a special experience to wipe everything out. Today, just the first few bars of "Psycho" did it for me. So goddamn wild. I hope I don't need to go into specifics. If you hang around here long enough, you'll know that the Sonics are revered like few others. And I know I've posted their stuff a few times before. They just completely hit the spot today, right when I needed it. Turn your volume up and click on "Psycho" below, and take back your day.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Sonics - Psycho mp3 at Bag of Songs
The Sonics - Strychnine mp3 at Gimmetinnitus
The Sonics - The Witch mp3 at Tinyvices
The Sonics - Money mp3 at Girl Juke Box
The Sonics - Maintaining My Cool mp3 at Beware of the Blog

No comments: