Friday, May 18, 2012

BEATS MOONDANCE BY A MILE


What I know, or care to know, about Van Morrison is pretty close to squat. I know he's put out highly acclaimed solo albums that I've never gotten around to, save Moondance, which was inescapable when I was in high school. I know Astral Weeks is always on Best LPs of All Time type lists, and it's one I should probably check out at some point (but seriously, I haven't gotten around to Dusty In Memphis yet). There is that one indisputable fact: I like Them a lot more than I do Moondance. Once again, the early stuff wins out.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Them - I Can Only Give You Everything .mp3 at Pretty Goes With Pretty

Them - It's All Over Now, Baby Blue .mp3 at Boogie Woogie Flu
Them - Mystic Eyes .mp3 at Smiles Davis
Them - One Two Brown Eyes .mp3 at Smiles Davis
Them - Three more at Boogie Woogie Flu
Video:
Them - Baby Please Don't Go at YouTube
Them - Gloria at YouTube
Visit:
Them - Exhaustive bio at Garage Hangover

No comments: