Wednesday, July 18, 2012

THE KILLER'S COUSIN


Did you know that Jerry Lee Lewis had an older piano pounding cousin? I did not. But now I do. I'm not talking Mickey Gilley, or Jimmy Swaggart, who were also piano playing cousins of the Killer. The guy I'm talking about was Carl McVoy, and his missed opportunity, spelled out at Mellow's Log Cabin, is an interesting story that you may never get the opportunity to read about again. This is exactly why I wander online. Really. I was just looking for Billy Lee Riley stuff to put up last night, and ran into this on a site that looks like it'll take a while to devour. You know the drill.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Carl McVoy - Tootsie mp3 (via DivShare) at Mellow's Log Cabin Go there to preview the song streaming style.

No comments: