Thursday, October 18, 2012

IT'S ALL GOOD

Fu-huck yeah, been a while.  Hillbilly boogie stuff.  I've no clue how many, or how few, of you guys get off on a lot of different types of music.  It might seem that I do, but, really, it's not about that. Around here, it's not necessarily about musical genres. It's really about how it hits me, the feel and funk, and as close as I can discern, in this house that usually means raw, honest, authentic, and rough around the edges. That's my genre. Sometimes it's loud, sometimes danceable, and sometimes just aw-shucks-where's-my-kerchief? When I'm in the mood for the latter, you can find me at Rocky's.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Jack Guthrie - Oakie Boogie mp3 at Rocky 52 
Bill Browning - Washing Machine Boogie mp3 at Rocky 52
Visit: 
Rocky 52 It's not the most stylin' or easy to navigate site, but Rocky has several shitloads of country and western related stuff. You'll want to get that place wired. 
Hillbilly Researcher Lots of good stuff here too. On the DivDhare streaming widgets, clich on "share" to reveal download button. Worth the hassle.

No comments: