Friday, May 31, 2013

ORIGINAL EDITION: 500

Enough of this leaning on I'm Shakin'. I went bookmark crazy over there for a few days, and am having a hard time stopping. So, let me lay this on you, man. I'm Shakin' is worth looking through. I think I mentioned that it was chocked full of keepers. Not just good music, great music that you might never run into again. It hasn't been updated in a while, but it seems like all of the music links are still good. So do yourself a favor. Bookmark the sucker. I'm going to try to resist the urge to keep posting links there, one after another. It's probably annoying somebody. So one last one, for a while anyway. Because, like those earlier in the week, this one is top shelf. And I am now finished wiggling my ass out of doing a legitimate post. Yet again.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Kenny and the Kasuals - I'm Not Talkin' mp3 at I'm Shakin'
Kenny and the Kasuals mp3 at I'm Shakin'
Visit:
Kenny and the Kasuals - Profile at I'm Shakin'

No comments: