Sunday, July 14, 2013

COMMENCE TWITCHIN'

For the life of me, I can't figure out why Benny Joy's stuff hits me as crazed. Maybe because, if  it's not over the top, it's not for lack of trying. The echo, his enunciation, his random shouts during the solos, everything is a little over done, in a good way. All three of these have novel approach sprinkled throughout. Not to say it's not good rockabilly. On the contrary, this is my favorite type. If you're not top tier and you know it, do whatever it takes to make yourself stand out. Get bold you crazy rockabilly man.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Benny Joy - Button Nose mp3 at Beware of the Blog
Benny Joy - Steady With Betty mp3 at Rocky 52
Benny Joy - I'm Gonna Move mp3 at Rocky 52
Visit:
Benny Joy bio at Black Cat Rockabilly
Benny Joy records available at Norton Records

No comments: