Saturday, November 16, 2013

SIRENS WAILING? CHECK.

Wow. I was doing this three question thing on Facebook with friends, where you give the person a band name and they tell you whether they like them or not, if they've seen them live, and their favorite song by the particular artist. I gave a long time friend the band Mudhoney, and with his answers he posted their cover of Roxy Music's "Editions of You". Me, being smarmy, commented something like "Roxy Music never sounded so good", because, I gotta be honest here, I thought of them as fancy boys, you know, all that suave nonsense. To be fair, I went back and listened to the original, which I hadn't heard in some time. Again, just being honest. Roxy Music's "Editions of You" is punk rock. You know what I mean. I'm not some idiot, so don't try to correct me. Particularly if you have pierced or tattooed anything, spiky hair, or are wearing black. I am fully aware of what punk rock is. If you don't hear it, that's your bag.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Roxy Music - Editions of You mp3 at The Cargo Culte

No comments: