Saturday, January 11, 2014

ICHIBAN CALLING

Hey, I don't know about you, but the beginning of each month means two things for me: pay the rent, and stop by Rock 'n' Soul Ichiban to see who their artist of the month is. Sometimes they may just have a few posts featuring the artist during the course of the month but often it's a big fat deluge. I'm hoping that's the case this time because it's Mighty Hannibal month. They started with a video of "Jerkin' the Dog" from some old TV show. It's one piece of work. I'm not going to ruin it for you, just go there to see it. The song is below, but you really need to check the video first.  There's a couple other songs below, just don't look for the "Hymn No 5" (pictured above). As good as that one is, I'm sure they've got it coming up. Really, you ought to bookmark that page. They got it goin' on.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Mighty Hannibal - Jerkin' the Dog mp3 at The Walrus
The Mighty Hannibal - I Found A Way mp3
at Dub Lab
The Mighty Hannibal - Fishin' Pole mp3
at This Is Get Me
The Mighty Hannibal - The Biggest Cry mp3
at Gabe Joselow
Visit:
Rock 'n' Soul Ichiban 

No comments: