Saturday, March 29, 2014

ICH BIN EIN WEIRDO

I'm not going to sit here and tell you I know anything about Can. I don't. And I'll be damned if I'm going to read up on them just to reword stuff that's already out there. That said, I ran into a fifteen minute live clip of them, and in the same playlist there was a documentary about them. I figured I'd bookmark them for the day I decide to see what all the fuss was about, when and if that day ever comes. You never know. Krautrock, or whatever you want to call it, has never really been my thing. But I do appreciate bands that like to fuck with things, and that they certainly did. That much I know.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Can - Vitamin C mp3 at Plain or Pan
Can - Oh Yeah mp3 at The Decibel Tolls
Video:
Can - Spoon at YouTube Fifteen minute version, live
Can - The Documentary at YouTube
Visit:
Can at Wikipedia

No comments: