Saturday, August 1, 2015

SATURDAY NIGHT BOLAN BOOGIE

I wasn't even in the mood for T Rex, but I ran across a two hour BBC documentary about Marc Bolan, The Final Word, at YouTube and now I'm fucking all over the place. If you're familiar with the music, skip the songs and check the documentary, it's good. Narrated by Suzi Quatro, from 2007. And check out the episodes of his short lived 1977 TV show Marc. He does a couple songs per episode, and guests include Generation X, the Jam, Bowie, Hawkwind, Thin Lizzy, Eddie and the Hot Rods and a bunch of other bands I never heard of. Big in the UK I guess. I don't know. Have at it.


~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
T Rex - Jeepster mp3 at Emotion Lotion
T Rex - Rip Off mp3 at DK Presents
T Rex - Lifes A Gas mp3 at ATumblr (?)
T Rex - Baby Strange mp3 at Sweet Too
T Rex - Children of the Revolution mp3 at ATumblr (?)
Video:
NOTE: At YouTube, click on "Show more" to see the guests on the show.
Marc - TV show Episode 1, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 at YouTube

No comments: