Wednesday, September 9, 2015

HER FAULT. (HEY, LOOK! IT'S ESG!)

I don't rightly know what to make of half of this shit. The lady that started it all tonight is Jeanette (above), a Belgian/Spanish singer, and her "Porgue Te Vas". I don't care about the backstory. I'm diggin' on the horns and the pace. Lanquid, somber, funky or stony, groove, beat, or whatever you want to call it, the pace makes the song. Survey says: Budos ye-ye.

The hosting post mentions a later cover by "the US/Mexican indie group Los Super Elegantes". Never heard of them. They might be uncool to like. I don't care. I'm a wild man. What the hell, I went browsing. Stop. An ESG cover. Okay, stopping there. I don't want to go any further. I'd really rather just listen to ESG. Wow, that Los Super Elegantes phase of mine went quick.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Visit:
Jeanette - Porqe Te Vas mp3 at Club Cortez
Los Super Elegates - Por Que Te Vas mp3
at ATumblr (?)
Los Super Elegantes - Dance mp3
at Matula (?)
ESG - Dance mp3
at Self Titled
ESG - Erase You mp3
at ATumblr (?) Because the link on the old ESG post is dead and you need it.

No comments: