Friday, September 30, 2016

LAY IT ON ME

This is how it happens. I'm randomly visiting blog bookmarks buried in some old posts just to see if any still exist. I ran into one, Don’t Stay Up Too Late, started poking around and ran into a Candi Stanton song that reminded me of Jean Knight's "Mr. Big Stuff", so I went looking for that. I ran into a different Knight song, "Carry On", every bit as funky as "Mr. Big Stuff". It smokes. It was posted with four other songs by funky ladies. So I'm off on that. You know as well as I do, once you've heard a few of those, you can't stop.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Candi Stanton -  Do It in the Name of Love mp3 at Don't Stay Up Too Late
Jean Knight - Carry On mp3 at Boogaloo Time
Lyn Collins -  Give It Up Or Turn It Loose mp3 at Boogaloo Time
Three more funky workouts at Boogaloo Time

No comments: