Wednesday, May 24, 2017

IT'S HAPPENED

For a song that I'm not all that nuts about, I can't tell you how many times the title "The Lunatics Have Taken Over the Asylum" has popped into my head over the years. Every time idiots have some sort of influence over policy in government or the workplace it pops into my head. Whenever doing things in a lame (or just plain wrong) manner, mob rule raises it's ugly head, the song pops into my head. When a filthy rich completely ignorant motherfucker that lacks the sense god gave a goose ends up getting elected president of the United States, you better believe that song is running through my head. But shit, now I have to post it because in the past few weeks, just about every time I look at the headlines coming out of Washington, the song in my head is on repeat. This for a song that, until today, I hadn't listened to in ten or twenty years. Awesome title.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Fun Boy Three - The Lunatics Have Taken Over the Asylum mp3 at Stop Smiling

No comments: