Sunday, December 24, 2017

PARTY HARD

Have I lost you yet with all of this holiday crap? Don't worry, one more day of it. I'm trying tp pull out things that haven't been posted here before (I think. I'm too lazy to check.) Starting off with that ball of Christmas joy, Mark E. Smith and his ensemble, the Fall, with that holiday favorite "Wishing You A Protein Christmas". Sonic Youth provides a noisy shit show. Can's "Silent Night" is here too (though I think I've posted that before). "Christmas at the Zoo" by the Flaming Lips, who I don't don't normally go for but I like the production, a total dense overload. How about another mix? Another recently unearthed Christmas playlist that was given as a mix tape to the Mumps' Kristian Hoffman by Lux Interior of the Cramps. Boy, that Lux, he sure was a jolly ol' nut wasn't he?.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~ 
Listen:
The Fall - Wishing You A Protein Christmas mp3 at The Decibel Tolls
Sonic Youth - Santa Doesn't Cop Out On Dope (streaming) at YouTube
Can - Silent Night mp3
at The Decibel Tolls
Flaming Lips - Christmas at the Zoo mp3
at The Decibel Tolls
The Mix:
Jeezus Fuck, It's Christmas - Mix by Lux Interior
at Rock 'n' Soul Ichiban 36 songs in two zips (Side one and two of the tape).

No comments: