Saturday, April 23, 2011

THEY USED TO PLAY SKYNRYD


The neighbors that that live behind me were partying last night, and I heard Jimmy Smith coming through the fence. I just turned my music off, because if there was ever anything cooler than playing a Jimmy Smith record, it's hearing Jimmy Smith seeping through the cracks of a raggedy ass fence.



~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Jimmy Smith - Burning Spear mp3 at One Sweet Song
Jimmy Smith - Squeeze Me mp3 at Omroep.nl
Jimmy Smith - I'm Gonna Live You A Little Bit More Babe mp3 at Die Monster
Jimmy Smith - Main Title From The Carpetbaggers mp3 at Basement Rug
Jimmy Smith - J.O.S. mp3 at Garage Hangover
Jimmy Smith - St. James Infirmary mp3 at Honey Where You Been So Long
Jimmy Smith - Sunny Side of the Street mp3 at SFU
Jimmy Smith - Lonesome Road mp3 at Mike Roy
Jimmy Smith - Scrapple From the Apple mp3 at Drummer World

No comments: