Monday, February 13, 2012

GET LOST OR SOMETHING


As it happened, yesterday my friend Ray, otherwise known as the guy who always finds the cool shit on YouTube, posted an audio only YouTube link of Junior Parker's cover of "Taxman," on a social networking site (which shall go unnamed because that damn kid has already made too much money). It reminded me that Parker also did a cover of "Tomorrow Never Knows" which I had heard before. So, I went digging and found it where I first heard it, at Office Naps, four and a half years ago. I was pretty amazed that the link was still live. So, anyway, that's where yesterday's post started out.

Today I went back there to dig around, and guess what? I rediscovered a blog that I had completely forgot about, choked full of oddball-ities. I know, this is one of those posts that reeks of laziness, but it really isn't. I'm just digging on all of the obscure shit over there. The blurbs are well informed too. Go check it out. Go on.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen
The Invictas- The Hump at Office Naps
The Merits - Arabian Jerk mp3 at Office Naps
The What For - Gemini 4 at Office Naps
The Astros - Space Walk mp3 at Office Naps
Visit:
Tons more at Office Naps

No comments: