Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I DON'T CARE...COPPER

I don't know if you were around yesterday, but that first Mickey and Sylvia song, "No Good Lover", is worth mentioning again. I'm not sure if I should be ashamed, but fuck it, let the record show that, before last night, I'd never heard the song. The worst I could be called is an idiot, and if that's the worst, bring it on. I don't care what my level of geekness is, or is lacking, that was one hot ass song.  So it's down there again, along with a couple others from a page buried on what appears to be a Cramps fan site. The page has sixteen songs, all early sinister rockers. Link Wray..., check.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen: 
Mickey and Sylvia - No Good Lover mp3 at RocknDog  
Ronnie Tate and the Blisters - Wicked mp3 at RockinDog 
Dick Penner - Cindy Lou mp3 at RocknDog
Hoodlum Hoodoo - 16 songs, all raw, at RocknDog NOTE: Click on the song titles on the juke box.

No comments: