Monday, January 13, 2014

FEET OFF THE TABLE

Man, don't know what to make of this nut. I don't know anyhing about him. I ran into the cover above by total chance, and was curious. I know absolutely nothing about his background, but something tells me that I'm really late to the party. I've only heard those two songs below. You'll either love it or hate it. 

Let me set the scene. There's Eno and Cornelius just hanging out, throwing back some tall cool ones and smoking some bowls. Cornelius  takes a big ol' hit. Between coughs, he says "Dude (cough), you gotta hear this Chico shit", leans over and puts on "Pop Pull Hair". Neither says a word, for two and a half minutes. When the song ends, Eno says "Good shit. We should totally steal it."

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Chico Magnetic Band - Pop Pull Hair (streaming) at YouTube
Chico Magnetic Band - Pop Orbite mp3 at Out At Sea

No comments: