Thursday, May 15, 2014

WE'RE HERE TO PARTY

Want to know what the difference is between a young snot who grew up with the internet already well greased, and someone older who grew up without it? The big difference is that the young snot doesn't whine all the time about how much work it used to be "back in the day" (as elder snot often says to make him sound "OG") to find obscure songs. I'll spare you the whining because my ilk is always subjecting you to it. 

A gazillion years ago, I had a Pandoras 45 with "The Hump" as the B-side. I couldn't do a web search, and I wasn't collector enough to start searching through ads in Goldmine. I figured I'd hear the original at some point, by who ever it was that did it. It only took a quarter century.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Invictas - The Hump mp3 at Office Naps
The Pandoras - The Hump (streaming) at YouTube
Visit:
The Story of "The Hump" as Invictas official site

No comments: