Sunday, August 17, 2014

AGAIN WITH THE SUN RA

Well, that was weird, I was talking music with the guy behind the counter at the local mom and pop hardware store (Ocean Beach Paint and Hardware), and towards the end of the conversation, Sun Ra came up. When I got home about twenty minutes later, there was a thing in my in box about a new Sun Ra compilation. It won't be out for another month, and the email was for pre-orders. Shit, pre-order? I don't do that. Nevertheless I followed the link to read about it and was treated to an excellent track I hadn't heard before.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Sun Ra and His Arkestra - Plutonian Nights (streaming) at SoundCloud Original Tape Master
Older Sun Ra posts
Scroll down for mp3s and video.
Visit:
Sun Ra and his Arkestra at Strut Records

No comments: