Thursday, August 7, 2014

WELL THERE YOU ARE

The other night I ran into that above photo of Memphis Minnie, and I had to hear me some. It's been a while. Then I remembered I hadn't been to Honey Where You Been So Long for a while either. I knew they would have some of her stuff, and they did. I'm not going to drag this out. If you dig pre-war blues, just go visit them. Budget some time too, because you'll need it. Here's a couple posts that have Memphis Minnie stuff, but you really ought to go get lost in it.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Memphis Minnie - Two songs at Honey, Where You Been So Long Go there to get them
Memphis Minnie - Three songs at Honey, Where You Been So Long Ditto
Visit:
Honey, Where You Been So Long The home page
Memphis Minnie at Wikipedia

No comments: