Thursday, November 20, 2014

MADE IN DETROIT

Oh so tempted to bag on that last post. The first order of business though is getting all of the hippy trippy shit out of my head. I had travel to other side of the universe. "Surfin' Bird". Twice. Yeah baby. It was like one of those heart zappers, Recovery is well under way. Right now I'm making time over at Ghetto Recorders. I ran into a link from an old post, and fell onto their client page. I'm gonna be there a while. They've done some good stuff, suitably raucous.. There's over forty songs, each by a different artist, including Andre Williams, Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, the Dirtbombs and other names you might not recognize but are worth checking out. Those crafty sapsuckers over there disabled third party linking, so just go to their client page to get them. I'm not just being a flake, it really is worth that excruciating added click.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen::
Ghetto Recorders - Client page 40+ artists with songs
Visit:
Ghetto Recorders
Jim Diamond and Ghetto Recorders
at Wikipedia

No comments: