Thursday, April 2, 2015

THE LESS YOU KNOW, THE BETTER.

Your guess is as good as mine on this one. The first song I heard from the Barron Knights, "You're All I Need", took me aback. I really liked. I should have stopped there, but the song was just too good to not tempt fate. Fate knocked me on my ass. Everything else I sampled on YouTube sucked big time. That's why you get one link, the good one. It's like Gary Glitter meets the Archies, but there's something a little cool sounding about it. I stopped dissecting it for a second. Then, I fantasized; the "You're All I Need" chorus would make a keen Sham 69 shout-along. Anyway, dig this one. Tread lightly outside the fence.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Barron Knights - You're All I Need mp3 at Art Decade

No comments: