Wednesday, April 29, 2015

THEM AGAIN

You know them. The Sonics have been on here more than just about any other band. So I won't waste your time with all the normal jibba jabba. Newer just posted one from their latest, and seeing as how they are largely ignored by hipster or otherwise bearded bloggers, it's reason enough to point you to it. It's "I've Got Your Number" off of This Is the Sonics, their first studio LP in five decades. A note to Mick Jagger: go home.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Sonics - I Got Your Number mp3 at Newer Note: If the mp3 link is disabled, go there to get it. Or better yet, go get their record.
More Sonics:
All the Sonics stuff that's been posted here in the past

2 comments:

Flipsider said...

Wow! That is great! They still got it.

Tom G. said...

I agree, much better than I expected.