Sunday, May 3, 2015

SET METRONOME TO SISTER RAY

Just look at that cover. If that does anything to you, or if you're into Sunny Ade already,  you owe it to yourself to check this out. Sunny Ade and his African Beats' "Syncro System Movement". It's eighteen minutes, repetitive, hypnotic, heavy on the talking drum, with a few odd effects that pop in and out. All at a sustainable pace. Listen to it, you'll see what I mean. It's the original.

I'd never been to Lysergic Funk so I don't know how long their links last. If the one below goes dead, just go to their post and look in the comments. That's where the goodies are buried.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Sunny Ade and his African Beats - Syncro System Movement mp3 (via HulkSare) at Lysergic Funk

3 comments:

LYSERGICFUNK said...

Many Thanks Tom, and congratulations for your blog, very nice!
(and now in my blogroll)

Tom G. said...

Hey Lysergicman! I really dig your blog. I think I found it though Awesome Tapes and was surprised I'd never run across it. I've added you too!

Tom G. said...

No, wait, it was Bodega Pop!