Monday, January 4, 2016

A BIG FAT PHOTO AND A COVER I FORGOT ABOUT

Here's a couple things that I've got to post now and get it out of the way. Though the Skatalites had been here kind of a lot, I'd probably just loose track of these if I waited. If you dig the Skatalites, you know how rare it is to do an image search and come up with anything that isn't small, shitty quality, or includes just a few members. Rare it is that you find a posed promo photo, let alone a large one, worthy of printing out and putting on your fridge or whatever. Check this one. The image above is is an actual size detail. This thing is big. And cool man.

The other Skatalites thing is them doing a Beatles cover. Of course, it had to happen. I'm surprised that I forgot about this one, particularly since I've posted it before. Duh.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Skatalites - I Should Have Know Better mp3 at Fantastic Weapon
Visit:
The full size photo at Cartunistasolda (?)
Old Skatalites posts with more music (scroll down this page)

No comments: