Tuesday, January 26, 2016

PLAY MYSTO FOR ME

Wow, these were a dynamite treat, from totally out of nowhere. A couple random clicks at Still In Rock and two instant favorites. They're by a French guy, Jaromil Sabor, and that's about all I know. From what I can ascertain, the two songs below are a little hairier than most of his other stuff. Most of it being baroque pop or some other such name for the daintier stuff. But, man, these two I dig. Call me an asshole, I hear early Redd Cross, vocals like Jeff Atta from Middle Class, Jam-era Weller guitar tone, Dan Sartain, King Khan,...just all sorts of shit, even about a millisecond of Television. The two songs are "Knocked-Out Circus" and Seagrave Station". Both kick ass. Check his Bandcamp page for other songs.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:

No comments: