Thursday, March 8, 2018

YEAH, NOT CONVINCED.

I've never really come to terms with the Trashmen. If all they had done was "Surfin' Bird" and then just crapped out, I'd be fine like that. For all I knew that was what happened. For years all I knew was that song. Then my brother got a reissue of their LP, and it was kind of disappointing, Their vocal numbers, outside of "Surfin' Bird", were corny as fuck. "Surfin' Bird" was at least crazy. Their instrumentals were good enough, as good as surf music from Minnesota can be I guess.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Trashmen - Surfin' Bird mp3 at Internet Archive
The Trashmen - Malaguena mp3
at Internet Archive
The Trashmen - Miserlou mp3
at Internet Archive
The Trashmen - King Of The Surf mp3
at Internet Archive Awful

No comments: