Sunday, April 8, 2018

KINDA MISSED HER ANYWAY

I'm a sucker for Brazilian music, especially when I want it to be warmer, it's getting warmer, or it is warm. I'm not one for cold weather. So it is with pity that I look to you guys that are still ass deep in cold, or rain, or whatever it does where you live. You can keep that change of seasons crap. Me, I'd just as soon park my butt in Brazil.

For the Sake of the Song recently posted a duet by Gal Costa and Caetano Veloso. That's what got me going. Gal Costa's been posted here a number of times, but I'm going with her again because she can get a little crazy. Veloso will get his turn. Hey, there is a link to a documentary on Tropicália. It's just one slice of Brazilian music, we still have the rest of spring and summer to go.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~ 
Listen:
Gal Costa e Caetano Veloso - Coração Vagabundo mp3 at For the Sake of the Song Go there to get it.
Gal Costa - Vou Recomecar mp3
at Super Sonido
Gal Costa - Relance mp3
at Super Sonido
Gal Costa - Acauã mp3
at Super Sonido Wait for the freakout.
Gal Costa - Pontos de Luz mp3
at Super Sonido
Gal Costa & Gilberto Gil - Sebastiania mp3
at Super Sonido Freakout endings seem to be a trend.
Gal Costa -10 more cuts,
15 in all and great copy at Super Sonido
Video:
Brazil - The Tropicalist Revolution Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6
at YouTube

No comments: